Sana Safinaz | Muzlin Spring'21 - Beige
Designer: Sana Safinaz
You Save: £11.00 (15%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Fabric: Dyed Dobby
Sana Safinaz’s Muzlin Spring'21 collection 3 Piece Suits.
If radiance were an ensemble. A cape honey flower, fire, bubblegum and turquoise shirt is paste printed with a fusion of Kashmiri motifs, South Asian paisleys and trellis inspired designs, with embroideries extending over the center panel, side kalis and sleeves. Paired with cape honey flower cotton pants and a silver chiffon dupatta in bubblegum and shades of fire, printed with the same intricate Kashmiri motifs and trellis.
- Embroidered Shirt Front Panel On Dyed Dobby
- 2-Embroidered Side Panels On Dobby
- Dyed Shirt Back On Dobby 1.10 meters
- Embroidered Sleeves On Dobby 0.65 meter
- Printed Dupatta On Silver Chiffon 2.5 meters
- Dyed Cotton Pants 2.5 meters
Pre-order items will be dispatched according to the time advised
- Do not dry fabrics in direct sunlight.
- Do not use any type of Bleach or Stain removing chemicals.
- Dry clean recommended on all cloths items.
- Iron clothes at moderate temperature.
- Before stitching fabrics should be soaked in water for 25 minutes.
Hand Embroidered/embellished items are delicate in nature and can break of beading can become displaced.
Please note Lawn/Cotton fabric are likely to shrink, soaking each piece separately in lukewarm water is recommended for minimal shrinking. From time to time beading/ sequences may get displaced and this is not thought of as a fault but is due to the nature of the work. These articles of clothing should be worn with care.
*Style of embellishments may vary - embellishments quantity will be as image
Please Note: Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic around the world, dispatch dates may change with or without any notice. We will keep you informed via email with any updates regarding this product.