Sana Safinaz | Muzlin Spring'21 - Cream
Designer: Sana Safinaz
You Save: £11.00 (19%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Sana Safinaz’s Muzlin Spring'21 collection 3 Piece Suits.
A dobby monochromatic shirt is printed with an amalgamation of French lace and Kashmiri paisley inspired motifs. Midnight blues, olive and beiges on cream form a fusion of intertwined flora and Kashmiri paisley embroidery on the neckline. Paired with a silk digitally printed dupatta, with a fusion of chinese and Kashmiri paisley motifs over black, peach, Kashmiri pink and lavender.
- Printed Embroidered Shirt Front On Dobby 1.15 meters
- Printed Shirt Back On Dobby 1.15 meters
- Printed Sleeves On Dobby 0.65 meter
- Digitally Printed Dupatta On Silk 2.5 meters
Pre-order items will be dispatched according to the time advised
- Do not dry fabrics in direct sunlight.
- Do not use any type of Bleach or Stain removing chemicals.
- Dry clean recommended on all cloths items.
- Iron clothes at moderate temperature.
- Before stitching fabrics should be soaked in water for 25 minutes.
Hand Embroidered/embellished items are delicate in nature and can break of beading can become displaced.
Please note Lawn/Cotton fabric are likely to shrink, soaking each piece separately in lukewarm water is recommended for minimal shrinking. From time to time beading/ sequences may get displaced and this is not thought of as a fault but is due to the nature of the work. These articles of clothing should be worn with care.
*Style of embellishments may vary - embellishments quantity will be as image
Please Note: Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic around the world, dispatch dates may change with or without any notice. We will keep you informed via email with any updates regarding this product.