Sana Safinaz | Muzlin Spring'21 - Black
Designer: Sana Safinaz
You Save: £13.00 (18%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Sana Safinaz’s Muzlin Spring'21 collection 3 Piece Suits.
Magnificent monochrome. This jet black, cream and beige dobby shirt is printed with a combination of flora and Kashmiri paisleys. The neckline and daaman is embroidered with the same patterns in cream and beige on a jet black organza and dobby base. Paired with cotton dyed jet black pants and contrasted with a soothing silk dupatta in cream, jet black, shades of red, pinks and greens, and is digitally printed with motifs reminiscent of Mughal architecture, Kashmiri paisleys and flora.
- Embroidered Shirt Front On Dobby 1.15 meters
- Printed Shirt Back On Dobby 1.15 meters
- Printed Sleeves On Dobby 0.65 meter
- Embroidered Neck On Organza
- Digitally Printed Dupata On Silk 2.5 meters
- Dyed Cotton Pants 2.5 meters
Pre-order items will be dispatched according to the time advised
- Do not dry fabrics in direct sunlight.
- Do not use any type of Bleach or Stain removing chemicals.
- Dry clean recommended on all cloths items.
- Iron clothes at moderate temperature.
- Before stitching fabrics should be soaked in water for 25 minutes.
Hand Embroidered/embellished items are delicate in nature and can break of beading can become displaced.
Please note Lawn/Cotton fabric are likely to shrink, soaking each piece separately in lukewarm water is recommended for minimal shrinking. From time to time beading/ sequences may get displaced and this is not thought of as a fault but is due to the nature of the work. These articles of clothing should be worn with care.
*Style of embellishments may vary - embellishments quantity will be as image
Please Note: Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic around the world, dispatch dates may change with or without any notice. We will keep you informed via email with any updates regarding this product.