Sana Safinaz | Winter Shawl'20 3PC - Red
Designer: Sana Safinaz
You Save: £10.00 (8%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Color: Deep Red
Sana Safinaz's Winter Wool Shawl 20 3PC:
Deep reds for deep winter moods! Kashmiri paisleys and Kashmiri shawl patterns resound in gold thread and sequence over a brick red slub shirt. The back and sleeves are slub gold printed with gold paste over brick red. Red brick pants complete the monotone look. A woven gold zari shawl in beige, black and gold has a mesmerizing organza border, worked with Resham in gold thread.
- Slub Dyed And Embroidered Shirt Front 1.25 meters
- Slub Gold Paste Printed Border 1 meter
- Slub Gold Paste Printed Shirt Back 1.25 meters
- Slub Gold Paste Printed Sleeves 0.65 meter
- Woven Gold Zari Wool Shawl 2.5 meters
- Embroidered Organza Shawl Pallu 2 meters
- Dyed Cotton Tensile Pants 2.5 meters
Pre-order items will be dispatched according to the time advised
- Do not dry fabrics in direct sunlight.
- Do not use any type of Bleach or Stain removing chemicals.
- Dry clean recommended on all cloths items.
- Iron clothes at moderate temperature.
- Before stitching fabrics should be soaked in water for 25 minutes.
Hand Embroidered/embellished items are delicate in nature and can break of beading can become displaced.
Please note Lawn/Cotton fabric are likely to shrink, soaking each piece separately in lukewarm water is recommended for minimal shrinking. From time to time beading/ sequences may get displaced and this is not thought of as a fault but is due to the nature of the work. These articles of clothing should be worn with care.
*Style of embellishments may vary - embellishments quantity will be as image
Please Note: Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic around the world, dispatch dates may change with or without any notice. We will keep you informed via email with any updates regarding this product.